Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do I need to apologize???

sesi meluahkan perasaan:
Do I need to apologize when i do nothing wrong??
I have problem with my housemate. Lot of headache. I don't know how to prevent this from happened again. 
I need to find a new house I think. Or do I need to? hmm don't worry, I just need to wait only for another 1 week then I be gone. But, sadly that not for good. Why do I need to stay here again after this? I don't know. Maybe the house is cheap. But, my other friend at work say that her house is cheaper than mine.
Well I'm a quiet person. That's mine or my title is nothing better than lone ranger. So what's up with that? As long as I don't disturb others. Better I be a quiet person than make a fuss that will cause havoc right? I hate gossiping because that will cause a lot of trouble. I always avoid from making a gossip about other. Why? It is up to them to gossip about me or to speak ill about me, but not me, I don't like to speak ill about other people. It is better I be a quiet person right. Sometimes of course my mouth sighs about other people. But, that's life. You lives with other people that have lots of attitude. So as a human being I need to adapt with this situation. You can't live alone in this world. But, I always try not to depend on them.

No comments: