Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alhamdulillah I can access my blog again.

My heart felt like it want to pop...because I am so happy.
subhanallah...
Maha Suci Allah...
Syukur alhamdulillah...
Alhamdulillah.. I can access my blog again.
syukur sangat...sob..sob..sob..(happy tears)
I'm very thankful...because lastly I can write something here again. My last entry here was in July 2009.
I forgot my password! can you believe it? I tried so many times. I almost gave up. I felt useless because I can't even remember my own password. But many thanks to Allah s.w.t. because He gave me an idea to access the other source. I entered the other blog that I followed. I found my own email. er actually I forgot my email since I didn't use my real identity so it is a bit difficult to remember it. A bit? hehehe actually so difficult to remember it. I just know my password. I am a very forgetful person. huh but really thanks now I can access my blog.

I just so thankful to Allah s.w.t.
syukran...syukran... ya Allah....
I feel like I want to shout to the world or I want to leap high to the moon or to the star!

No comments: