Monday, May 25, 2009

Love them while you still have them....

Why I wrote this? Hmm I don't know, but read between the line. I think I have epiphany about people I loved...I love them very much even my heart ached when they did something I don't like, even things I hate, I still love them...

Hug when you still have them…
Peluklah mereka selagi ada peluang…
Because when that’s come the time, you will lose them...
There is no regret when you appreciate what you have before you lose them…
But there is no turning back if you forgot to love them, to tell them how much you care and love them…
Take this time as your opportunity to show your love
So when the time comes
The time that you will losing them…
You will never regret…
For the love you show them…
For the hug and smile you share…
Even you miss them,
You have their smile… in your heart and mind…

No comments: