Friday, July 17, 2009

Lucky me... thanks to Allah s.w.t

1 oclock in the morning 7th July 2009 Tuesday. It been long ago when I wrote my feeling here. now I'm UPSI student. Glad? Yup bit glad because I got lot this year. Prosperity comes like water flow in the river. Got a lot of offers. Thanks to Allah s.w.t. because Allah s.w.t. gave me everything I wanted. I got job. I got happiness. Glad to be better.
Hmm what I wanna say today? I love my father, he is the best father for me even he is not a good husband to my mother. He pampered me too much. It touch to my very heart. Thanks ayah for everything. I seldom say I love you but really I love you. I always worry about you. I don't want to lose you. I really hope that I can send my father and my mother to Mekkah. I want them to be in heaven later.

No comments: