Wednesday, December 3, 2008

serba salah

I don’t know where I’m standing now. Is this the right place to stand and wait? Everything makes me feel uncomfortable.

I really wish I have my own house that can be call as home. But how to makes the dream comes true? Tension je hidup kalau jadi manusia yang tak berguna ni. Memang sedey la. Do you think that all people need money? I think that is right that all people need money. You can’t live without money nowadays because everything we need have prices. So I do need money too.

I have many things that I like to keep with me but when the home that used to be my real and the place that i grow up, can’t be called my real home anymore, it is really hurt. They need their space now. So I better move out. I love my old stuff. I wish to keep them with me. Huhuhu.

I can’t get along with my own parents. Hidup serba salah je gan diorang  nih. So better I stay out of them. But not always la, sometimes I still need to come home but not as often. Maybe once in a month or two month like I did when I studied at university. When I was studied, I used to come home, twice in one semester; one when it is mid semester and another one is when semester break. That’s what I did before.

No comments: