Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why men always like to hurt their women?

Why men always like to hurt their women? Do they think that they are soooooooooo gooooood?? That’s make me hates men. I hate them when they think they are better than women. I think some of them really stupid when they call others stupid.

It’s really hurt my feeling when my father called my mother stupid in front of me. Hey, please don’t call your wife stupid or talk bad things about your wife in front of your children because it will only make your children hate you and think you are realllllllyyyyyyyy stupid because you can’t control your bad side, bad mouth, darkest heart. My father always said that my bad attitude or my brothers bad attitude come from my mother. I really hate my father when he speaks evil about my mother.

Stupidest men are someone who didn’t know how to appreciate their wife, didn’t respect their wife and speaks evil about their wife.

That is why I don’t like them, always pretend they are good, better person while they are really bad, mulut jahat.

They raise their voice when they spoke to women to show their power. That also I call stupid. Stupid, idiot, moron!!!! Do they appreciate their wife??? No, they don’t because they are moron! They think they are strong? They are weak, they talk like bullshit. Always raise their voice when they talk to their wife, call their women stupid, evil, bad heart (busuk hati). Hey, they are your wife!!!!!!!!! You stupid bastard! Why you chose them as your wife if they have bad heart, stupid, evil? Who serves their body to you? The way you talk about your wife and treat them like they are slaves, who deserve bad things from you. I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You treat them like that because they live by your income? So they deserve to be treated like slave? Whom you can call them stupid, idiot, serves their body to you, serves you delicious meal. Those women is neither stupid nor evil but they know their responsibility even they are bit stupid because let all of you stupidest idiot guy to do whatever they don’t deserves.

How can I get married when all of these stupidest guy all around me.

No comments: